Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hip Hop Tweets: Feb 18


A semi regular roundup of the best Tweets in and around the Hip Hop Community.

Mistah F.A.B.: don't U hate da niggas dat sit n first class acting like they better then every1 else ugh! dat shit make me sick. I cn't Stand me 4 dat haha

Styles P
: Lighting theif was a dope movie!

Harry Allen: *American Masters: Carol Burnett*, PBS.
Harry Allen: *Enormous* Carol Burnett fan.

Paul Wall: I just found out that somebody got stabbed to death at magic yesterday right after we left

R.A. The Rugged Man: @RealTalibKweli and you aint gunna mention how dope the RUGGED MAN show was? Just about the racist bouncers? Whut up? haha.

Scarface
: #imfromhouston where the rockets keep makin dumb ass trades

(Editor's Note: Late pass on this one, I scooped it from Sean Fennessy's reposting shit he comes across on the internet blog Split Infinitives. This is a video of Harriet the Spy spitting Nicki Minaj as recorded by Dawson Leery on their way through the Holland Tunnel. Sometimes I don't hate the internet.)

No comments: