Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hip Hop Tweets: December 16



A semi-regular Roundup of the best tweets in and around the Hip Hop Community

David Banner: MAN DEXTER IS THE SHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT I WAS WAITING UNTIL YALL SAW IT

Asher Roth: Getting my 6th vaccination for africa and reupping on measles and mumps...not a fan of needles

Trey Songz: Cop that new Robin Thicke - Sex Therapy - The Experience...Random: Does Eva Mendez have a Twitter? I'm on her ass

Lil Jon
: JUS EATEN @ THE BIGGEST KFC N EUROPE NOW LAYIN MY HEAD DOWN N A 5 STAR BEST WESTERN! BELIEVE ITTTTTT!

Soulja Boy: Please send all fan art to sexiestrapperalive@gmail.com thanks i'm updating souljaboyfans.com now :D

Dorrough Music: I outwork niggas!! Plain and simple!!! I do what niggas don't think to do.. And I do what niggas afraid of.. Lmao 2010 was last year 4 me!!

DJ Kay Slay
: Damn our culture is lost... trying 2 figure out what role did I play in the bullshit... smh

No comments: