Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hip Hop Tweets: April 28th


Time's up, sorry I kept you. A semi regular roundup of the best Tweets in and around the Hip Hop Community.


The Game
: RT @justinbieber: someone just sent me this. very cool - The Game - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0rvhQjttQs

The Game
: justin bieber got a lil "G" in him ha ha ha..... R.E.D. June 15th bieber, go cop dat !!!! & tell yo 9 million followers to go wit u ha ha ha

Freddie Gibbs: Happy Bday to my nigga Dominican H. My bday comin soon, if my friends really love me they would put blunts in my cake instead of candles

The following is a selection of shots fired by the one and only Joe Budden in the direction of mostly irrelevant Memphis backup Point Guard Marcus Williams, a player I assume Joe became familiar with during his forgettable and disappointing time with the New Jersey Nets who drafted him out of UConn. A debate ensued when Joe claimed to have beaten Marcus 1 on 1 a year ago. The content speaks for itself.

Joe Budden
:

@mw1ll
u full of shit, we did finish & i won... & u was tight.... Brandon was there i think (jennings), ask him.. i won by more than 1 too

@mw1ll
fuck u nigga ..... u be the only nigga in street clothes thats not injured ?

@mw1ll
u buy ultra thin condoms & pretend ur boning raw ??

@mw1ll
b4 the games u call shotgun to make sure no1 takes your spot on the bench ??

@mw1ll
u still tryin to sell them laptops u stole from Uconn ??

@mw1ll
u still got waves ?? u be havin Dax & murray's shipped to Memphis ??

@mw1ll
u think getting the same haircut as Devin Harris is gonna help u professionally ??

@mw1ll
u b in the park playin 1 on 1 against an invisible Mike Conley Jr. ?? like the nigga in above the rim ?? Mike Conley is Nutso ?? LMAO

@mw1ll
u need me to come put the tree stump from "the Apollo" by your locker ??

@mw1ll
u run to the locker at halftime so your jersey can have sweat on it ??

@mw1ll
u just signed on 4 the next snickers "gotta wait" ad ?? where they just film u on the bench ??

Uncle Murda: Shout out to everybody that shot somebody before stabbed somebody before cut somebody before snuffed somebody

Styles P: I need the prime minister to give me the permission to get in canada! Who is close or connected to him or can help me get in 4real!!

Trey Songz
: I miss Lauren Hill

No comments: