Friday, May 28, 2010

Hip Hop Tweets: May 28



A semi regular roundup of the best Tweets in and around the Hip Hop Community.

Noz: @IvanRott cynicism!? i believe in lil b more than i have any rapper since i was 15 years old. point me to anything that suggests otherwise.

Jim Jones: yes there is a dipset reunion watch ur mout lil lady lol I'm watching we gonna give the people want they want

Grand Daddy I.U.
: got da 90 dollar bottle of remi and a couple of bottles of wine for tonight. u call my phone after a certain time..ned da wino might answer

Mistah F.A.B.: I hate parents that go get theyself the world but can't even buy they kids a city.. yall need yo ass whooped

JustBlaze: Wes craven should get on some high school sh** and punch michael bay in the face just for livin

9th Wonder: Lord jesus....somebody PLEASE get me in touch with KOOL G RAP

Lil B: hoes on my dick cuz i look like kettle corn

No comments: